LJUBLJANA, THE CAPITAL OF SLOVENIA
Is a beautiful small city situated on the river Ljubljanica that flows between the city centre and the castle hill
WELCOME TO LJUBLJANA.INFO
YOUR INDEPENDENT CITY GUIDE TO LJUBLJANA, SLOVENIA.
Find things to do in Ljubljana, days out in Ljubljana, Ljubljana attractions and sightseeing, what’s on, Ljubljana events, theatres, tours, restaurants and hotels in Ljubljana.
Welcome to visit Ljubljana, Slovenia. Plan your trip to Ljubljana with useful visitor information.
Tips on what to do in festive Christmas Ljubljana
- Visit winter Christmas markets, get yourself a cup of delicious mulled wine or hot chocolate
- Enjoy free pop, rock, folk concerts happening at different squares of the old town
- Climb the Ljubljana Castle when it is already dark and enjoy the view of festively decorated city from the viewing tower
- Attend the amazing Ana Mraz street theatre performances
- Visit the Christmas Art Market in the atrium of the main post office to buy creatively designed arts and crafts products
- Go sustainable by buying locally designed products and eat in restaurants that follow principles of social economy
- Join us for a Christmas or any other tour of Ljubljana and find out more about traditional Chrismtas habits and about history of Ljubljana
Need a transfer from Ljubljana Airport to the city of Ljubljana? Or maybe between destinations within Slovenia? Or even to or from other countries?
- Taxi and shuttle transfers
- Private and shared transfers
- Professional drivers
- Door-to-door transfer
- Affordable and comfortable
- High-quality transfer experience
Ljubljana offers various private and public galleries, theatres and museums on the history of Slovenia and Yugoslavia, as well as on architecture, art and other interesting themes of historical or contemporary artistic production.
The National Museum, the Museum of Modern Art, the National Gallery, the Ethnographic Museum and the Museum of Natural History are just a few that boast outstanding collections.
As an independent website, we have reviewed many hotels and private accommodation to secure you the perfect holiday in Ljubljana.
We only recommend the facilities that really meet the quality of service expected
There are different kinds of Ljubljana guided tours provided by Ljubljana.info tour guides, who are happy to share their deep knowledge of Ljubljana with visitors of this charming city
…. tours on history, architecture, nature, churches, wine, craft beer etc.
So what is Ljubljana weather like in September, October or November?
Autumn is most possibly the wettest part of the year with showers being most common in October and November.
eDays can still be warm and nature becomes incredibly pretty with trees turning their leaves red, orange and yellow. Crowds of tourists are mostly gone and the city gets packed with students.
The average temperature in September is 17°C, on October 12°C and on November 7°C.
Required equipment: sweater, raincoat or umbrella, jacket, waterproof shoes.
Visit Ljubljana and get prepared for an adventure! Transform into a real street painter and join us on a trip through colourful Ljubljana!
Get to know the city, its people, architecture and nature in a fun, relaxed and creative way!
Suitable for both adults and children.