PUBLIC TOILETS IN LJUBLJANA
Sometimes there are seconds that seem like hours…. and there are minutes that seem like days. Time runs pretty slow when you urgently need a place to relieve yourself.
Bars` and restaurants` toilets are free to use as long as you are a customer. If not, you may be politely refused or asked to buy yourself a drink. A good news is that there are a number of clean and free public toilets in Ljubljana.
Locations of Public WCs
- Plecnik underpass (West side of the Congress Square)
- Under the Triple Bridge
- Congress Square (SW and E side) – disabled friendly
- Under the Butchers` Bridge – disabled friendly + baby changing table
- Under the Dragon Bridge
- Plava Laguna underpass – disabled friendly
- Tivoli Park – at the pond
Most of the lavatories are open every day until 11 or 12 pm. Congress Square, Butchers` Bridge and Plava Laguna toilets are also disabled friendly. Butchers` Bridge toilet has a baby changing table as well.